17.10.2020 - 31.01.2021
Info & Registration
VOLT – Values Oriented Leadership Training™
I am ready!
(4 weekend workshops with integration tasks for the time between and after):
#1 17.-18. Okt. 2020
#2 14.-15. Nov. 2020
#3 19.-20. Dez. 2020
#4 30.-31. Jan. 2021
Seminar Time Schedule:
• Meals: There is a tea kitchen with refrigerator, 2 hotplates and mini oven. If you want, you can bring something for lunch on Saturday and Sunday, and also for sharing. There are also a variety of small restaurants nearby where you can have lunch during lunch break.
EUR 285.- inkl. MwSt. (per weekend / 4 weekends) If you have already participated in VOLT two times, I offer you to pay only HALF PRICE (EUR 142,50) to support your continuation.
In addition, there's a one-time fee of 175€ for your own Bio Feedback Device , which you can keep afterward. If you already own one, indicate this CLEARLY when you register or one will be purchased on your behalf.
Minimum payment requirements with registration: 285€ / 142,50€ within 4 days for the first weekend and another 285€ / 142,50€ at least 7 working days before each of the remaining weekends. If you wish, you can also pay the full amount (1140€/570€ 2x+VOLT for the whole training) in advance.
Otto Richter, Deutsche Bank Freiburg IBAN: DE49680700240278859400, BIC: DEUTDEDBFRE
Seminar receipts are available at the end of the training. The payment terms of the 175€ for the feedback device will be communicated during the training.
Movement-friendly clothing in layers (we'll certainly sweat when dancing), warm, non-slip socks, writing utensils and blankets.
• By car: Mittlerer Ring Süd, exit Sendling. Parking in the immediate area is sufficiently available.
• Public transport: Excellent accessibility (few minutes from the main station or Marienplatz) with U6 and S7 and BOB, station Harras. From there 4 minutes on foot. Just follow the signs "lost property office" until you reach house number 1b.
• The number of participants is limited; please register in time!
• The seminar will be held in English.
• If you want to sleep in relative proximity, here are some suggestions: