10:00 - 12:00
The Art of Self-Compassion
(An Introductory Event)
So. 20. Feb. 2022 (10:00-12:00 Uhr)
A Free Event
If you are like most people today, then you deeply long for more togetherness, connectedness, happiness and harmony in your life. And that is what the School of Mysteries is all about: learning to satisfy this longing. This introductory online meeting will give you a good idea of how to stay spiritually fit and centered, and ready to respond appropriately to the unpredictable needs that are sure to arise.
Specifically, this event is not intended for those who have already attended VOLT, but for anyone who has attended Otto's open workshops, the MiniVOLT, or previous Human Hologram trainings - AS WELL AS FOR ALL NEW AND CURIOUS! During this lovingly guided meeting you will have the opportunity to:
- to connect with like-minded people on the common path
- to experience self-compassion from the perspective of the Higher Self in a guided meditation
- heal yourself in the ecstasy of dance and movement
- learn more about how the new level of Otto's work can help you better cope with the current reality
• The number of participants is limited; please register in time!
• The online meeting will be held in English and translated into German.
• Relevant details
• Registration deadline: Sat. Feb. 19, 11:30 p.m. Limited number of participants! Secure your spot and register early for this inspiring 2-hour online meeting with like-minded people!
• By clicking on the registration link, I confirm that I have read and accept the General Terms and Conditions .