15.06.2019 - 16.06.2019
Encounter the Energie of
Values Oriented Leadership Training™
(A weekend for the curious, and the experienced!)
Sa. 15. (10:00 Uhr) – So. 16. (18:00 Uhr) Juni 2019
Large discounts available (see below)
It’s time to stop playing small. Our world is in need of people who are ready to serve something larger than themselves, and initiate a positive change. If this rings true to you, then you are ready for VOLT - Values Oriented Leadership Training™.
But VOLT is a 4-month process and you may want to know more about it before you commit to such an excursion. Or perhaps you have already participated in VOLT and want to go deeper. This 1-time weekend workshop is being offered as both an introduction for the curious, and a recharge for the experienced. The extraordinary simplicity and simultaneous depth of this level of the work allows for everyone to strongly benefit.
The ancient mysteries and teachings are no longer reserved for only the few, they now available to everyone. Enlightenment is not only possible, but necessary for our survival and the survival of the planet Earth. We need YOU.
Seminar Time Schedule:
• Meals: If you want, you can bring something for lunch on Saturday and Sunday, or for sharing. There are also a variety of small restaurants nearby where you can eat during lunch time.
EUR 225.- with registration until May 19, 2019
EUR 220.- (*pro Person) with at least 2 people registered together
EUR 200.- with at least 2 people registered together until May 19, 2019
EUR 150.- with completed Training (Human Hologram oder VOLT)
* If one person is a HH or VOLT trainee, they will receive the trainee discount (please note this under "Comments" when booking).
With the registration a prepayment of 50€ per person is due, payable by bank transfer. If desired, you can also pay the full amount in advance.
Otto Richter, Deutsche Bank Freiburg
IBAN: DE49680700240278859400 BIC: DEUTDEDBFRE
Please bring the balance on the first day. Seminar receipts will be available.
Movement-friendly clothing in layers (we'll certainly sweat when dancing), warm, non-slip socks, writing utensils and blankets.
• EDEN STUDIOS: Breite Strasse 43, 13187 Berlin / Pankow
Straßenbahn Haltestelle: M1, M50, Pankow Church U / S Pankow: U2, M27, S2, S8, RE3, RE5, Bus: 107, 155, 250, 255, X54, N50, N2
• The number of participants is limited; please register in time!
• The seminar will be held in English.
• If you want to sleep in relative proximity, here are some suggestions: