28.03.2020 - 29.03.2020
Encounter the Energie of
Values Oriented Leadership Training™
(A weekend for the curious, and the experienced!)
Sa. 28. (10:00 Uhr) – So. 29. (18:00 Uhr) März 2020
Large discounts available (see below)
We humans have an electromagnetic energy field that radiates permanently from our heart. This field affects not only ourselves, but also every being and every thing we come into contact with - whether we are aware of it or not, and also whether we decide to take responsibility for it or not.
In Values Oriented Leadership Training™ (VOLT) we learn to make simple adjustments in our physical, mental and emotional body, which increases the vibration rate of this energy field, which has an impressively positive effect on ourselves and our environment.
But VOLT is a 4-month process and you may want to know more about it before you commit to such an excursion. Or perhaps you have already participated in VOLT and want to go deeper. This 1-time weekend workshop is being offered as both an introduction for the curious, and a recharge for the experienced. The extraordinary simplicity and simultaneous depth of this level of the work allows for everyone to strongly benefit.
The ancient mysteries and teachings are no longer reserved for only the few, they are now available to everyone. Enlightenment is not only possible, but necessary for our survival and the survival of the planet Earth. We need YOU.
Seminar Time Schedule:
• Meals: There is a tea kitchen. If you want, you can bring something for lunch on Saturday and Sunday, also for sharing. There are also a number of small restaurants nearby where you can have lunch during your lunch break.
EUR 225.- registration by 29. Feb. 2020
EUR 220.- (* per person) for at least 2 people registered together
EUR 200.- (* per person) for at least 2 people registered together by 29. Feb. 2020
EUR 150.- with completed Training (Human Hologram oder VOLT)
* If a person is an HH or VOLT trainee, they will receive the trainee discount (note this when booking under "Comments").
With the registration a prepayment of 50€ per person is due, payable by bank transfer. If desired, you can also pay the full amount in advance.
Otto Richter, Deutsche Bank Freiburg
IBAN: DE49680700240278859400 BIC: DEUTDEDBFRE
Please bring the balance on the first day. Seminar receipts will be available.
Movement-friendly clothing in layers (we'll certainly sweat when dancing), warm, non-slip socks, writing utensils and blankets.
• DanceEmotion Stadtpalais · Saal 5, Kaiser-Joseph-Straße 272, 79098 Freiburg
• at the so-called Holzmarkt: the entrance is directly opposite the tram stop.
• The number of participants is limited; please register in time!
• The seminar will be held in English.
• If you want to sleep in relative proximity, here are some suggestions: