23.02.2019 - 24.02.2019
A completely new strategy to improve your partnerships
(not only in love relationships!)
Sa. 23. (10:00 Uhr) – So. 24. (18:00 Uhr) Feb. 2019
Multiple booking discounts! (below)
The quality of our relationships in everyday life - is everything. How we treat each other, whether at work or at home, in friendships or in love, directly affects the quality of our lives. But most of the time, we have no idea how we can improve our relationships.
Sometimes we seem to forget how important it is to just have a good connection. Our priority navigation system cannot find the GPS signal! When that happens, a disagreement easily turns into a power struggle, and we have trouble calming our egos. This does not usually end so well, does it?
Otto Richter's brand new 7-stage process starts right here. But instead of "transforming" destructive patterns of reaction, as we did in an older strategy, the new strategy shows us how to respond to the actual needs of the moment in such a way that all sides emerge stronger from the situation. This also happens by means of bodywork, because the old patterns are not only in the head. Otto will accompany you with his 30 years of experience so that you can switch from power-struggle to power-sharing in all your relationships, with lots of joy and freedom, resourcefulness and wisdom.
Seminar Time Schedule:
• Meals: There is a kitchenette with a fridge, 2 hotplates and mini oven. If you want, you can bring something for lunch on Saturday and Sunday, and also for sharing. There are also a variety of small restaurants nearby where you can have lunch during lunch time.
EUR 245.- with registration by 03. Feb. 2019
EUR 240.- (*per person) for at least 2 persons registered together
EUR 230.- (*per person) for at least 2 persons registered together by 03. Feb. 2019
EUR 210.- with completed training (Human Hologram or VOLT)
* If one person is a HH or VOLT trainee, they will receive the trainee discount (please note this under "Comments" when booking).
With the registration a prepayment of 50€ per person is due, payable by bank transfer. If desired, you can also pay the full amount in advance.
Otto Richter, Deutsche Bank Freiburg
IBAN: DE49680700240278859400 BIC: DEUTDEDBFRE
Please bring the balance on the first day. Seminar receipts will be available.
Movement-friendly clothing in layers (we'll certainly sweat when dancing), warm, non-slip socks, writing utensils and blankets.
• Klangheilzentrum München: Ötztaler Str. 1-B, 81373 München
• by car: Mittlerer Ring south, exit Sendling. Parking in the immediate vicinity is sufficiently available.
• Public transport: Excellent accessibility (few minutes from the main station or Marienplatz) with U6 and S7 and BOB, stop Harras. From there 4 minutes on foot. Just follow the signs "lost property office" until you reach house number 1b.
• The number of participants is limited; please register in time!
• The seminar will be held in English.
• If you want to sleep in relative proximity, here are some suggestions: